Sunday, March 24, 2013

Reflect & Renew: March 2013

Hello readers! This is my very first Reflect & Renew, of which I am very proud to unveil! Inspired by Jamie at the Perpetual Page Turner, I recap my month in blogging and give you guys a look at what's coming up! :)


REVIEWS:

FEATURES:

BOOKS NEXT UP ON MY TBR LIST:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley

MOST MEMORABLE EVENTS:
Gorging on a giant platter of fish and chips...with a dessert of apple crisp and homemade ice cream (Yum!)
Going to the Canadian Opera House and attending a concert
Attending my last pottery class for the term :(
The month's not over yet - Iceland!

MOST PLAYED SONG:
Feel Again -OneRepublic

STARTED:
Watching Lizzie Bennet Diaries...so far, so good!

THINGS I CAN'T WAIT FOR IN APRIL:
Time for rest - I'm really dragged down by all the homework. 
Eleanor & Park being shipped to me! 


That's all, see you next month! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment