Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Rewind!



Yay! This week's topic is just what I needed! There are so many topics I would like to do...hmm...how about Top Ten Authors I Want at My Thanksgiving Dinner? To celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving!


1. Maureen Johnson

Maureen is HI-LA-RI-OUS and I would love to have her at my dinner! She'd offer some great laughs.


2. John Green

I adore him and his books (especially The Fault in Our Stars) and I would love to geek out with him!!! Getting shivers just thinking about that!!!


3. Elizabeth Eulberg

I love her blog and the two books I've read so far have been amazing. She seems so down-to-earth and I would be totally fine with playing The Beatles during our dinner. TOTALLY!!!! :)


4. J.K. Rowling

Now, why wouldn't I invite her? 


5.  Sophie Kinsella

Again, I would be crazy to not invite her!!!


6. Raina Telgemeier

Do graphic novelists count? They do in my book! Smile and her latest book, Drama were amazing and the drawings were so cute! I would love to have her over and discuss how to improve my drawing talents.


7. Sara Shepard

We could talk Pretty Little Liars!!! Finally, someone who will be able to stand with my constant PLL chatter! Hopefully.


8. Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson? Percy JACKSON????? Need I go on? Honestly, he's pure awesomeness!!!! Even if  I have some feelings about him...


9. Neil Pasricha

Fellow Torontonians unite!! I was actually very, very close to meeting him but then his security said that he had to leave. :( At least, I got a pic of the back of his head! Well, no matter! He's coming too and I will definitely DEFINITELY get his autograph this time!


10. Sarah Mlynowski

Another Canadian - though not from Toronto! Sarah is funny and I will definitely enjoy seeing her and Maureen go head to head in the Hilariousity Contest!



And so that's it! My Thanksgiving Dinner line-up! RSVP by Thursday! Thanks!!! xoxo


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the gals over at The Broke and the Bookish.

No comments :

Post a Comment