Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson


The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Little Blue Envelope #2
Published by HarperTeen; April 26, 2011
Hardcover, 282 pages 
Borrowed from library

Ginny Blackstone thought that the biggest adventure of her life was behind her. She spent last summer travelling around Europe, following the tasks her aunt Peg laid out in a series of letters before she died. When someone stole Ginny's backpack--and the last little blue envelope inside--she resigned herself to never knowing how it was supposed to end.

Months later, a mysterious boy contacts Ginny from London, saying he's found her bag. Finally, Ginny can finish what she started. But instead of ending her journey, the last letter starts a new adventure--one filled with old friends, new loves, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Ginny finds she must hold on to her wits...and her heart. This time, there are no instructions.


- Description from Goodreads.com




I was in love with this book even before I had read it! The first book was amazing and I sincerely thank my friend for introducing me to it. It was practically made for me what with the British guys and all the travelling and I loved it! The second book sounded as good as the first and when I finally managed to get it from the library, I screamed so loudly I'm sure I must have burst someone's eardrum.

So yeah, I was expecting a lot from this book. And did it meet my expectations? Hell, yeah it did!!! It might've even been better. One thing I liked was that there weren't as many characters and it wasn't all over the place. There was a solid plot and I love the character development in this book. By the end, I'm sure you'll notice some big changes in the main characters.

And there are definitely some shockers so for those of you who have started the series and haven't read this, do it now! You will not regret it! And if you haven't read the series, read it. Pronto!

XOXO, Annie

No comments :

Post a Comment