Sunday, September 9, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

Welcome to my first In My Mailbox! I am so excited to share all the books I got this week! And super excited to start reading them!



From the library:



The Academie by Susanne Dunlap



I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella



In Too Deep by Amanda Grace



The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen



Purchased:



Guinness World Records 2013



Brave New World by Aldous Huxley




In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

4 comments :

  1. Great haul! I loved Ive Got Your Number! It was so cute and Kinsellas work is great! The Truth About Forever is really good too! Enjoy all of your new books! Happy Sunday!

    My IMM- http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    McKenna @ Young at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did enjoy my books! I've Got Your Number was just as cute as you promised! And TTAF was amazing too! Today's a Saturday, so happy Saturday!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I loved The Truth About Forever. . . let's be serious I love everything Sarah Dessen!

    I've been wanted to read I've Got Your Number. Kinsella is always fabulous!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes, I agree: everything by Sarah Dessen is absolutely marvelous! Sophie is also always great! :)

      Delete