Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Ten Most Swoon-Worthy Guys (First Edition)

We all know that having hot guys to obsess over is the KEY to writing good chick-lit. Who cares about writing skills and plots and all that other useless stuff? If you have a hot guy, I'll read it AND love it!

 So here, I present to you my list of the ten most swoon-worthy guys (in no particular order)!


1. Connor from Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

I love how he'll do anything for Violet without even a moment's hesitation. The world needs more Connors! And that first kiss? So hot!!!




2. Will Darcy from Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

I loved him from the start and I couldn't believe how Lizzie didn't fall for him earlier! Was she immune to his hotness? Seriously, I need an answer to help me comprehend the seriously bewildering.

 And judging by how amazing this Will was, I can only imagine how amazing and swoon-worthy the original Will is! Can't wait to read Pride and Prejudice!




3. Trevor from The Kid Table by Andrea Seigel

This is an unusual case. I mean, Trevor was so gross in soooo many ways (Greasy hair? Worn out clothes?) but there was just something about him...something mysterious that made both me and Ingrid fall obsessively in love. 




4. Roger from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

This one is a no-brainer. How can you NOT fall for Roger and his adorkably cuteness? It's unthinkable! Man, the things I would do to score a cross-country road trip with him!




5. Ezra Fitz from the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard

Tell me, IS there anything better than a clandestine relationship? Yeah, no. Not much except for an absolutely amazing male lead! Behold, Ezra Fitz! There's no way you'd not fall in love with him!




6. Gavin from The Season by Sarah MacLean

 Another iffy one. I didn't fall in love with Gavin immediately like I did with the other guys on this list but at the end of the book, I'd grown to admire him for his loyalty to his family (even if it ended up causing more trouble for him) and appreciate his blonde hair. For some reason, I always imagined him with dark brown hair. Hmmm...




7. Keith from 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

Another unusual one. When we first meet Keith, he's in a kilt. Worn the traditional way...Errrr...  That plus his red hair makes for an odd combination but I loved him anyway! I mean, COME ON! British guys? Irresistible.




8. Peeta from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

Peeta, Peeta, Peeta. There are so many words that come to mind when I think of him. Cute, sweet, romantic... You get the idea. Peeta is the epitome of guys. Every girl wants someone like him  - someone who'd go to any lengths to protect the one them. Whose loyalty is never, ever in question. And do I even have to add that I'm Team Peeta all the way?




9. Gus from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

The great thing about Gus is that he was able to not let his sickness (SPOILER ALERT!!!!) get the best of him and I loved him for that. It's so easy to focus on the bad things in life and get caught up in them when the good things should be the only thing that really matter.




10. Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montogomery

Gilbert was the very first boy ever to make me swoon so naturally, he would get the legendary tenth spot. I love Gilbert!


No comments :

Post a Comment