Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Want With Me on a Deserted Island


I haven't done TTT in a while so I'm quite happy to be back! Today's topic is pure awesome and I hope it to be as interesting as possible! Note my strategy to include as many series as possible since well, The Broke and the Bookish did it and I suppose that gives me permission to do it as well.


1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

Well, I can't really live without rereading the Harry Potter series. You can only get the FULL experience by reading it at least twice. And it'd totally supply me with tons of reading material.


2. The Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella

I would've done everything by Sophie Kinsella but of course, I can't do that so the Shopaholic series it is!


3. The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan

I can't live without knowing what happens to Percy either. I mean, I've stuck around so long! 


4.  Cherub Series by Robert Muchamore

I can't read all chick-lits! I need to get my fill on adventure too! Behold the Cherub series!


5. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard

Again, I have to know what happens! I mean, seriously!


6. The Ellen DeGeneres Series by Ellen DeGeneres

OK, so I know this isn't really a series but Ellen! If I can't watch Ellen, then I should be able to read her books!


7. Neil Flambe Series by Kevin Sylvester

These books can help me get my daily fix of Food Network which I NEED!!!!


8. Charlie Bone Series by Jenny Nimmo

I need to finish this as well!


9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Sounds so good and I have to read Stephanie!!! It's a must!


10. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

A story set in Britland...my kind of book!



Now, if I do get stuck on an island, I am totally prepared! :) Check in next week...hopefully! 




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the gals over at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments :

  1. I have not read the Cherub series. I assume it's good if you want to be stranded with it! Every time I order the next installment I think I should read the series. I picked all book that I have been sitting on my TBR list. Otherwise, I would want Harry and Percy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have waaaay too many books on my TBR list to bring all of them with me to an island and I can't possibly pick 10!!! The Cherub series is kind of a funny case since it wasn't a series I wanted to read myself, I was kind of forced to read it but I thought that since I'm more of a contemp and chick lit girl, it'd be nice to shake things up sometimes!

      Delete
  2. I love the Shopaholic series! :) Here's my TTT: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/top-ten-books-id-want-on-a-deserted-island/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Shopaholic series were soooooooo good! And by the way, love your blog name!!!!

      Delete
  3. Series?! I so should have thought about series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Totally! It provides with you with TONS of reading material!!!

      Delete